Compiled/Words by Jordan Villanueva
1. To stay in bed, or to face the day-to-day trials and tribulations of a #20something provincial life? (Good 365 days of the year, not just Christmas.)
2. Two words: FRESH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS! (Of coffee.)
3. The Starks are always right in the end: Winter is coming. Which means, forgoing the razor blades and shaving cream. Ain’t nobody got time for that during winter.
4. Screw shaving. Screw getting out of bed. Let’s order takeout and binge watch Lord of the Rings. Extended version.
Lady Mary Crawley. Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch). Sybil Crawley. White Power Ranger. Loki. Jessica Rabbit. Matthew Crawley. Prince Charming. All the Crawleys. Smaug—wait, what?
7. We 20-somethings are great at making decisions. Battles are fought and sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.
9. Ahh. #20something life.
We’re nothing without our beloved readers. A-Musings consist of short, lifestyle-based pieces that offer insight to our version of the #realworld. We’re not trying to reinvent the wheel—the woman who did that has taken care of that nicely. Rather, we’re aiming to put some nice rims on those wheels.
We encourage you to join the conversation and engage with us either by commenting or by submitting something that could make its way into the section.
And with that, off we go!