The Credit Valley Hospital Foundation hosted its annual Celebration Gala on April 1st at the Mississauga Convention Centre raising $644,000 in support of the new Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that will be housed in the New Erin Mills Regional Women’s and Children’s Health Centre.
This was a special year for The Credit Valley Hospital as it celebrated 25 years of providing first class health care to the residents of this regional community. The over 800 guests were treated to a special screening of a celebration video honouring the rich history at Credit Valley.
The evening was buzzing with gala patrons bidding on enticing live and silent auction items. One lucky bidder went home with a week-long stay at a luxurious condo in Antibes Juan les Pins Paradise, C?te d’Azur, the French Riviera. The generosity of gala patrons and all proceeds raised, continues to strengthen the partnership between the community and Credit Valley Hospital.
Birthday Gala Attendees (L-R):
1. Bonnie & Brian Crombie
2. Marcia Keeping, Jeff Keeping (Argos player), Chris Van-Zeyl (Argos player) and Kimberley Crate
3. Kathy Hayward Murray
4. Joe and Lina Raieri
5. Gisele Lough and Sarah Israels
6. Jennifer Botterill (Olympic gold medal hockey player) with Patricia, Angela and Victoria Vartis
7. Dr. Ann Bayliss and Dr. Anna Jarus
8. Magdelena Gronowska, Richard Kajerer, Patrizia Publow, Paul Publow, Jane Vogel and Wally Vogel
9. The Gala Committee. Back row: Jessica Martin, Lina Ranieri, Rachel Tymochenko, Pat Rose, Sarah Israels, Kathy Hay and Martha Price. Front row: Marie Clipperton, Irene Gray, Patti Dunn and Andrea Seepersaud
10 Paul and Marie McCallion